From that guy who brought you Cards on the Table and Cut to the Chase...
Unleash your inner Patrick O’Brian! Bloody Misadventures gives you the tools to stage cinematic ship-to-ship battles right out of your favorite swashbuckling films. these tools focus on the Heroes and their deeds rather than Rather than the tactical minutia of wind velocity and powder charges.
Inside you will find:
- tools designed for easily integration with any Action Sequence, including ship maneuvers like Crossing the T, Broadsides, and Ramming — their effect in play and how to pull them off!
- suggestions and idea generators for Consequences and Opportunities in ship-to-ship engagements, including Critical Hits
- a step-by-step walkthrough of how these tools work in play
- a complete round-by-round example
- guidelines for conducting chases on the high seas details on other dangers like maelstroms, coral reefs, tide races and forts
- an easy to reference aid for Game Masters
- fully compatible with Rob Donague’s Expanded Ship Rules