"Hey, do you remember that realllly ugly kid we beat down a few years back, when our company marched through Sarmatia? Teus, I swear that kid looked as awful as that poor sod serving us this very beer we're drinking... He was strong, though! Took four of us to keep him down. Hey kid, yeah, you, the ugly one, bring me another!"
"That was me."
- from court files regarding the famous "Three Ducks Inn Massacre"
Those soldiers? Perhaps they should have read "The Sarmatian Bestiary!"
From the blurb:
The Sarmatian Bestiary offers almost 20 new Rzplitan and Curonian monsters for 7th Sea 2ed game. They are based on actual creatures from Polish folk stories and myths: some scary, some funny, and each ready to make your adventures even more interesting, even if you are not playing 7th sea – after all, inspiration transcends game mechanics!
Playing a Rzplitan Hero, an Eisen-born monster hunter, or an Inquisitor? Players will find this module useful too!
The Sarmatian Bestiary offers:
- Almost 20 new Monsters, each with an accompanying illustration and description
- Plot hooks and example encounters for each entry
- New advantages, a background, and other game mechanics
- A new Dievas deal and an entry about two most famous Sarmatian dievai
- Art Gallery section, so you can safely show the images to your players
- Legends, myths, and lore!
You've read it? Leave your opinion here or on the product page!