From that guy who brought you A Scandalous Affair and Cards on the Table...
High-octane chase scenes are a staple of modern swashbuckling cinema. So how do you bring that same excitement to your gaming table? Cut to the Chase presents an Action Sequence variant designed to inject your chase scenes with visceral, high stakes drama. Inside you’ll find:
- tools designed to work seamlessly with any Action Sequence
- a step-by-step walkthrough of how they work in play
- a complete round-by-round example
- guidelines for villains, monsters, and brute squads in chases
- advice and idea generators to help you get the most out of chase scenes in your 7th Sea 2nd edition game
This is a big one, guys and gals. It was seeded with multiple groups and thoroughly playtested. It's as close as to a comprehensive guide to Chase Sequences in 7th Sea 2nd edition as I can give you. You can view all the rules components in the preview. If you don't like what you see, walk away. Everything else in the document builds on those simple tools. I've even included a simple GM cheat sheet at the end for reference in play. Please give it a look. Give it a spin on your next game session. If you like the results, please consider leaving a review. Thank you for your interest.